Thursday 26 January 2012

More Land of Knerd© Marketplace Party News

So, I've scouted the party's potential digs and come away with some knowledge:

The space can hold up to around 400 people (decent size). I figure we'll be able to have the actual market space consist of 30-40 (number adjusted after figuring in final costs) 6' 6" x 4' booths (which will include one 6' table and two chairs). Party hours have been shortened, as well, as the facility will be occupied during the morning/early afternoon.

That means we're looking at a 5-11pm party, which gives Knerd guests plenty of time to mix, mingle, buy and sell all sorts of fandom goodies.

Oh, and the reason I'm calling this a Marketplace Party is simple: Because that's what it is. There will be music, food (all non-vendor guests will be asked to chip in $5 for food and drink), game tournaments, cosplay and myriad other entertainment.

Well, friends, that's all I've got for now. I should know more in a couple of days, then throw up a new post once I've confirmed the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment